This blog is being created to share my writings in a free course “Crafting Effective Writer: Tools of the Trade” offered by Coursera. It started on May 13, 2013. This course will help me a lot as it includes both grammar and writing basics. Recently, I have found that to be a good model, I have to be both accurate and fluent. I’m looking forward to finding some practical chances to improve my accuracy as well as my fluency throughout these 5 week.
Week one was an introduction to the course and how to be a successful online learner. A lot of tips and pieces of advice were presented to continue this online learning experience. I did all the tasks required:
- I read the Course Guide (Syllabus).
- I took the Course Guide Quiz after reading the Course Guide.
- I watched the Video Lecture.
- I complete the Self-Check Readiness Quiz and created my Success List.
- I visit the discussion forum and introduced myself.
- I took week one Quiz.
- I started a forum thread to help others to create their e-journals.
It is the beginning. I will be so happy to read my posts and leave comments.